5. Matthew McConaughey brought joy to a group of Texas senior citizens by hosting virtual bingo. That is all.
6. Comedian Leslie Jordan, of Will & Grace and American Horror Story fame, is just like the rest of us during this quarantine, but funnier. If you need a good laugh, Jordan will bring some levity to your day by documenting his daily activities and sharing stories of his NYC clubbing days.
7. Make the most of your days at home and learn something new. MOMA is offering a series of online courses, like “Fashion as Design” and “Postwar Abstract Painting.”
8. In an effort to help young people focus on their mental health, Netflix launched a new series on Instagram Thursday, April 9, featuring celebrities and mental health care professionals talking through some of the serious issues on the minds of its users during the coronavirus crisis. Some of the guests include, Noah Centineo, Joey King, Ross Butler, Caleb McLaughlin, and Jerry Harris.
9. #CuteAnimalAlert! Life would be harder during quarantine without some positive animal news, so check out these cute pandas who have taken advantage of an empty Hong Kong zoo to perfect their mating rituals .
10. A Culture+ recommendation: The king of doing nothing shares his isolation experience. Check out this NY Times profile of Larry David (complete with a guide about how to look your best on Zoom).